2020-2021 NJSHA Honors & Awards Ceremony
Sunday, September 19, 2021
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course
Online purchasing for tickets for this event is no longer available due to limited supply. If you wish to purchase, please email the NJSHA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
The NJSHA Honors and Awards program recognizes professionals and students who have made a significant impact within the professions and on the lives of individuals they serve with speech, language, communication, swallowing and learning difficulties.
As you know, the ceremony for the 2020 and 2021 Honors and Awards recipients needed to be postponed due to the pandemic. But we are excited for you to join us in-person to congratulate these very deserving individuals/programs.
The 2020 NJSHA Honors and Awards recipients are:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Robert Woods
- Clinical Achievement Award – Susane Dardier
- Distinguished Professional Service Award – Alan Gertner and Robin Kanis
- Dr. George Gens Volunteer of the Year Award – Cynthia D’Antonio
- Distinguished Service Award – Family Resource Associates, Inc.
- Program of the Year – JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute Parkinson’s Disease Program
The 2021 NJSHA Honors and Awards recipients are:
- Honors of the Association – Robynne Kratchman
- Humanitarian Award – Catherine Fredericks