NJSHA is excited to offer a wonderful way to honor colleagues, friends and family through our new Friends of NJSHA tribute program. The new initiative was requested by NJSHA members who wanted to pay tribute to the memory of a beloved colleague. Members and non-members alike may make a donation to NJSHA to celebrate the special people in our lives, their accomplishments and contributions, as well the many special occasions we want to remember and share. Personal acknowledgement cards will be sent to those honored or the family of those remembered.
Donations may also be offered to support the work and mission of our association, as we strive to be the premiere speech-language and hearing resource to New Jersey based professionals, students and members of the community.
Thank You to Our Friends of NJSHA
- In memory of Ellie Murray on behalf of Robin Kanis, “Ellie’s contributions to NJSHA cannot be overstated. She was a gift to all who remember her.”
- Donation by Joyce Simpson, EdD, CCC-SLP.
- In honor of Robynne Kratchman for her leadership and guidance of NJSHA on behalf of Mary Faella.
- Donation by Speech & Hearing Associates, LLC.
- Donation by Robert W. Woods, PhD, CCC-A, FAAA, ABA.
- In honor of Sue A. Goldman for her enduring service to the profession of school-based speech-language pathology on behalf of Robin Kanis.
- In memory of Kathy Boehm on behalf of Marylou Diamond.
- In memory of Nancy Patterson on behalf of the SLPs of Rockaway Township Schools.
- To further educational offerings offered by NJSHA, whether virtually or not, to members to enhance learning opportunities in pursuit of licensure or maintaining the ASHA Certification on behalf of Ellen Kandel.
- Donation by Carolyn Katz, MS, CCC-SLP.
- In memory of Dr. Martin Lenhardt on behalf of John Lutoff.
- Donation by Kathleen Palatucci, MA, CCC-SLP.
- Donation by Martin Shulman, PhD, CCC-SLP.
- In honor of Jennifer Moore with much appreciation for her service as Chair of NJSHA’s Private Practice Committee on behalf of an anonymous donation.
- In honor of Robyn Merkel-Walsh with gratitude for her service as Vice Chair of NJSHA’s Private Practice Committee on behalf of an anonymous donation.