This holiday season, NJSHA is working in collaboration with the Ryan Patrick Faella Foundation (a charitable non-profit organization) to hold a toy collection drive, Ryan’s Toy Roundup.
NJSHA invites members to help less fortunate families In New Jersey by collecting new and unwrapped gifts or gift cards to be donated to children of families in need. You will be able to choose the charity you want the toys/gift cards to go to! With your contributions we can help many children and families have a wonderful and joyous holiday season.
Donate by December 3
Please consider donating new, unwrapped gift(s) at one of the following collection sites:
Drop-Off Donation Sites.
- Union County Administration Building, 10 Elizabethtown Plaza, Elizabeth
- Mountainside Borough Hall, 1385 Route 22, Mountainside
- Suspenders Restaurant & Pub, One-day drop off event on Friday, December 3, 8:00 pm until close, 1131 Magie Avenue, Union
NJSHA is a co-sponsor, and will be collecting at the following sites:
- Montclair State University Center for Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, 1515 Broad St., Floor 2, Bloomfield. Donations benefit Salvation Army- Montclair Citadel
- Monmouth University, 185 NJ-36 W Building C, West Long Branch
- Seton Hall University Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus, 3rd floor Speech- Language Pathology Department, 123 Metro Blvd., Nutley
- Stockton University Speech and Hearing Club, 10 W Jimmie Leeds Rd (box located inside the clinic), Galloway
- William Paterson University, Pioneer Hall, 300 Pompton Rd., Wayne
- The Margo Market, 1102 Washington Street, Apartment 701, Suite B, Hoboken
- Speech & Hearing Associates (multiple locations):
- 225 Bridge Street, Metuchen
- 121 S. Euclid Avenue, Westfield
- 810 Abbott Blvd., Suite 205, Fort Lee
- 3155 Route 10, Suite 212, Denville
- 275 Paterson Avenue, Little Falls
- 784 Chimney Rock Road, Suite E, Martinsville
- 74 Pascack Road, Unit 7, Park Ridge
- 556 Eagle Rock Avenue, Suite 105, Roseland
- 150 Flanagan Way, Secaucus
Consider using Amazon and other online retailers for contactless delivery:
- Ryan Faella Foundation – PO Box 1335, Mountainside, NJ 07092
What is Ryan’s Toy Roundup?
Ryan’s Toy Roundup was started in memory of Ryan Patrick Faella, a 13-year-old boy from Mountainside who had an incredible energy, an infectious smile, and a kind heart. Ryan, who passed away suddenly in the summer of 2000, loved life, sports and most of all, his family and friends. In order to honor Ryan’s life, Ryan’s Toy Roundup was founded as a major event of the Ryan Patrick Faella Foundation to channel his love through each toy donation, so that his memory lives on through a child who may experience a happier holiday. More information about the Ryan Patrick Faella Foundation can be found at www.ryanfaellafoundation.org.