Students Member Benefits
Being a NJSHA student member is an affordable way to jumpstart your professional career! NJSHA offers many networking, research, educational and advocacy opportunities for students who want to get a head start in the profession.
Student members can take advantage of reduced membership rates, student pricing on continuing education courses and student pricing for the NJSHA Convention. NJSHA values its student members by including student specific Convention seminars and inviting students to participate in the research poster presentations.
Networking opportunities are available through attendance at a variety of conferences and volunteering for committees. Students who volunteer for a committee will be connected with an experienced speech-language pathologist or audiologist for a year-long mentorship.
Benefits for being a NJSHA Student Member include:
- Access to NJSHA’s informative website
- VOICES: Quarterly member newsletter
- Participate in NJSHA’s social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Marni Reisberg Recognition Award
- NJSHA/NJAA Outstanding Audiology Student Award
- Student representation on the Board of Directors
- Volunteer for a NJSHA committee: AAC, School Affairs, Healthcare, Multicultural and more. View Committees and Get Involved